...and successfully captivate potential customers at every step of your marketing plan.
Once your potential customers have found you, draw them in with unique videos that work for your brand, entertain and educate, highlight products, and tell your success stories.
1. Brand Film - Create a video that shares your values, mission, and what makes your brand unique.
2. Educational - You're the expert - create a video that answers potential questions and offers your audience more information.
3. Documentary - Storytelling used in content marketing is always effective - create a documentary-style film to highlight an aspect of your brand, your product, or your process.
4. Bite-sized Entertainment - Think Vine, Instagram, or Snapchat - create a short video that will engage your audience and wow them.
5. Email Videos - Embed a video into your next marketing email, and stand out from the crowd.
6. Products in Action - Create a video displaying enticing product use - even a short, attractive clip of using a product works wonders.
7. Testimonials - Highlight a success story by creating a testimonial-style video, and build customer trust and loyalty.
8. "About Us" - Give your audience a more in-depth look at your company from the inside out - tell your personal story. People love a look behind the scenes.
9. FAQ - Turn what could be dull FAQ page into a series of videos aligned with your branding and point of view, answering your customers' questions in an engaging way.
For more ideas and video examples, check out Convince&Convert's article, which inspired this list.